Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Reactive arthritis treatment

 In 1988, at age 25 I unexpectedly developed arthritis. This was 6 weeks after getting Shigella food poisoning while camping during a holiday in Michigan.

 (Shigella is a bacteria, just like Salmonella, that cause bacterial dysentery, which will be exactly what I had.) Many kinds of bacteria can trigger reactive arthritis. The contain Yersinia, Chlamydia, Salmonella, and Shigella.

Reactive arthritis is also called Reiter's Syndrome. I say ill-fated blot because it can hinder being handled with appropriate regard by the medical community.

I suppose this is due to the fact that the notion of self or others being sexual brings up open feelings for a lot of people, and the name Reiter's Syndrome instantly stirs up those problems. Yet, regardless of just why, I have found I have been treated better within the healthcare system when I've used the name reactive arthritis instead of Reiter's syndrome, despite the fact that they may be the same affliction.

 Therefore I waited a month, but no enhancement. I waited six months, and still no enhancement.

My physician then began becoming mad at me, because I was not becoming nicely. She even refused to continue handling me and accused me of being a true slacker. After another year, my next physician also gave up on me.

Therefore I turned to alternative medicine. The pills I had been prescribed were keeping me ill.

I was also having an allergic reaction to other foods. This can be due to the fact that the dysentery after which the arthritis drugs I was given were so tough on my digestive tract which I began leaking little bits of food into my blood stream, where my immune system began attacking them. I'd definitely never had food allergies before now.

Seems that this can be a difficulty not only with reactive arthritis, but also with rheumatoid arthritis. Actually, I got the idea from looking at what helps treat rheumatoid arthritis.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your article very much. It was quite informative and also it was really helpful. My grandmother is a patient of this disease and we are that she should get arthritis treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promptly this kind of extraordinary internet site must unquestionably become identified inside of every one of the web site a lot of people, as a result of meticulous posts or perhaps critiques or perhaps comments. Online Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for such a beautiful blog and I would like to write an article about how I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with all kinds of disease or need herbal medicine for illness. Here is his contact information [Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com.
    Thank you blog admin.

    ReplyDelete